Cora Spearman- Chang / CEO designer of
Happiness for Him/Her...
- WINNER of 2013 Hawaii Governor's Fashion Award for Best Emerging Designer
- Finalist for Hawaii Fashion Month GFA Best Aloha Wear
- 2013 featured vendor at Tokyo International Gift Show
- 2012 Academy Award Gifting Suite gift
- As seen on stars of Modern Family, The Hunger Games, Dance Moms, RHONJ, various Disney shows
- featured sponsor of various local/national children's charities & events
As a person, a wife, a mother, an entrepreneur and a designer, I strive to become better everyday. I strive to make our brand Coradorables better everyday.Reflecing on my (ahem) years on this Earth it has truly been epic. Especially the past 4.5 years of; becoming a new mom, successfully battling and winning against my head/neck cancer, and building the Coradorables brand. These 3 events specifically have made me personally and my brand professionally who and what we are to date; alive, well, and grateful to be living ALOHA.
We started in 2010 with handmade tutus and hair accessories inspired by the birth of our daughter Izzabelle. To 2012 being the only children's brand invited to & attended the Academy Awards gifting suites where we debuted our full range of original, top of the line girls dresses, the Ka'iulani signature kimono dress, tops, bottoms, rompers and our boys Kalani shirt.
We reflected on at where we started (in our living room) to now having a factory here in Honolulu, Hawaii to produce our line. From selling at craft fairs to now being carried by 5 star resorts and hotels,online and specialty shops world wide. In 2013 we decided to expound upon what we do well, classic, girly, quality and cute. We started hosting an annual Girls Day Tea March 3rd of every year and with that decided to create our very own delicious, decaffeinated ntural herbal tea line for kids named Keiki Haute Tea. Our first blend is the ALOHA blend, inspired by tea parties, tea ceremonies in Japan, and of course the flavors of our birthplace the Hawaiian Islands.
2013 also marked the launch of our Coradorables jewelry line with the "Haute Tea" and "Sushi Socialite Collections" , for women and girls. Accented with handmade charms, and using elements such as 925 silver, and Swarovski crystals. These collectors pieces are small works of art created by hand here in Hawaii by local artisans and designed by me persoanlly.Each piece will stand the test of time bringing happiness, cuteness and whimsy to the owners for years to come. I can say with great pride and gratitude to our wonderful loyal customers that we are indeed continuing to bring ALOHA to all we do. (A=adorable/affordable L=love/luxury O=originality & Ohana (ohana means Family in Hawaiian) H=happiness A=authenticity) to all we do this new year and beyond.
This is our resolution.
So we happily wish you continued ALOHA from our family to yours.
Mahalo Nui Loa,
- Academy Awards Gifting Suites Coradorables was an official gift 2012
- Winner of the Governor's Fashion Award for Best Emerging Designer 2013
- Finalist for Best Aloha Wear during Hawaii Fashion Month 2013
- Featured Exhibitor at The Tokyo International Gift Show 2013